“I have been creating and designing in many different mediums such as ceramics, weaving, beading, leather and fabrics since I was a young girl. Becoming a jewelry designer was a natural progression for me.
The jewelry I create reflects my love of nature and art. I work with fine gemstones and 18k gold and platinum. I create classic jewelry with whimsy or edgy chic, and I often hear “WOW” when people see a finished collection.
I’m passionate about what I do and I love to work every day as I’m constantly creating something new –yet, studying the archives of master jewelers.
I’m very honored to have been asked to join the Contemporary Jewelers Design Group.” My collection is available to purchase online: Deleuse.com
B.S. Molecular Biology
Stanford Continuing Studies in Art History and Literature
- Saul Bell International Jewelry Award Judge, 2015
- Past Board Marin Advocates for Children, 2014
- Contributing Writer and Featured Designer in Jane Merrill’s book”I Love Those Earrings” 2014
- Contributor to “Cartier & America” Exhibit at the Legion of Honor, San Francisco, 2010-2011
- Janet Deleuse Label Couture Featured in Britex Fabrics Newsletter, San Francisco, 2012
- “Fashion & Impressionism” research paper written in Spring 2011 (prior to the exhibit which was based on)
- Cartier Achievement Award presented June 2009
- Women’s Jewelry Association Award January 2009
- Contributing Writer for LUXX International Jewelry Magazine, 2009-2010
Twitter @shopdeleuse and @deleusejewelers
Instagram Janet Deleuse